Friday 26 June 2009

Dreams: 26.06.2009

Right-O!
Nicotine patch nightmare/vivid dreams theory is right.
It's over 2 weeks on now since I quit smoking and on nic patches that I grow more love than smoking now because of this dream effect.
Not sure though if this is something to do with the fact I am deadly tired and sleepy at work (this being my work at desk with papers/phones,..boring) for the past whole month. Or am I just getting old? Surely I should have more energy now than smoking days. My skin is getting better again except the aging thing I can't quite avoid(!)
I'm eating healthy, lots of vegetables, fruits, water, fish in my main diet with vitamine/minerals supplements.
Anyhow! I was talking about dreams.. yet here again before I forget.
I have a way of "recording dreams" in my own way, I shall write about that soon too since lots of people can't and forget it when they wake.

Dream I had this morning was so funny, I'm sure I was laughing in my sleep, this rarely ever happen to me because my dreams are always scary and uneasy.

I was living in a top floor apartment of 3 storey-building with some friends.
Maria (from Sweden that was really visiting me very recently) was visiting me and Wojtek was around visiting too. I ask Maria what she wants to drink "Just water is fine" "Are you sure, we have tons of drinks in the kitchen" "yes really, just water for me" Maria replies.
Me and Wojtek go to the kitchen through a narrow corridor stairs where Wojtek parked his bicycle with other bikes there making it narrower for us to pass. A green chunky second-hand bicycle it was.
We came to the kitchen and I grab 2 glasses and start making 2 gin and tonics while Wojtek take some beer cans.
There's a huge party going on downstairs, so we go down to peek.
Many people are there as if it was a night club with banging rock music. Some are already very drunk.
As we make our way back to my apartment, a girl in blue dress who looks a little like Pixie Geldof comes to me and asks me if there is anotehr party upstairs.
I don't want her coming to my party (room), so I say "no, we're just having drinks before going to bed" but she follows us to the stairs.
There's a second floor apartment, and we find people there are preparing for a party there with 2 big DJ decks and lightings. I tried to get her attention there and say "Look, they're having party soon too, it looks cool" but she didn't seem interested in but still follows us to the top apartment.
We kind of ignore her and keep going upstairs but when she's really trying to sneak into my apartment, I stop at one corner stairs so she can't follow and get my gesture 'you are not welcome'.

Changes over to another dream (funny one):
Somewhere, someone's house? Manjeev comes with his friend chasing me in a friendly jokey way. He is tickling me and trying to find out if I touch my belly button like they do too. I run around to avoid the tickling. They conclude that I don't since I'm covered in shirts and jeans(?!).
I say "Why don't you just play with your own belly button fluffs?!"
With this, Katy who was there sharply pointed out that she has something to show us all.
There's Bradly with her too. She brought forward a piece she made.., a small image of some hand-made fabric portraying monkey or some sort.
As we look closer, you can see the face of a monkey is made out from a big chunk of belly buttom fluff that Katy must have collected into a big ball off Brad's.
The image moves into a short video clips and it was so funny we laugh our heads off.
It was funny both that she made all this effort with belly button fluff and the video image of this mini monkey moving around.
I woke up from laughing..

I know it's not funny reading this.
I'm wondering whether or not to tell this to any of the people came into my dreams today, they may think I'm a weirdo.

No comments: