Monday 15 June 2009

Dreams: 15.06.2009

Another epic drama dreams this morning (I started loving this nicotine patch effect I will be more addictive!)
This one was me being behind the drama..
There're 2 types of dreams, one is where you are yourself and actively in the dreams, and the other is like "watching" a film/TV youre not really in it but sometimes your role is someone else..
This was the latter one, I was a middle aged Japanese male (who looked/seemed like our family friend in Brazil or the main charactor in my recent read book-Japanese SF-"Pigs of Cadara")

(SHORT VERSION now since I forgot ..)
I (middle aged male) am in mission of finding a lost wife and the kids in ancient Greek lookalike places where all warriors are fighting in heavy iron cast armours and speak unknown languages.
As many as few hundreds musculine men are cultivating a new found land chanting pulling tons of heavy stones and they look scary but I ask one of them where I could find my wife and kids. A guy spoke in ancient language someone around me translated. He looked angry for purely being strong and keen at work, he showed me his one hand which only had 4 fingers. I asked what happened to his lost finger and he laughed loud and said "I lost it over there" pointing to the deep cliff behind us.
Suddenly soft earth starts colapsing and many men fell into the cliff (nothing to do with this guy with 4 fingers) like a sudden earthquake.
I somehow struggle to cling to the earth and managed to climb up and up and up until I have no sense in my bofy anymore.
I find myself in a shack so quiet and somewhat peaceful.
I know now that my wife and kids are safely looked after here. 2 girls aged about 4 and 6 and thre is one girl aged under 2 who is a daughter of mine but I had not seen for being part before she was born.
I don't say a word but take out some dishes I brought all the way to give to them in front of them. some berry jellycake for the eldest and smaller cakes to the other 2 on plates were kept as they were in my rucksack surprisingly in the chaos I had to go through.
My wife recognizes me but stays cool and quiet for the kids to recognize me first naturally.
We have this amazing bonding reunion including this never-met my new daughter around us and happy ending (well I woke up)...........

No comments: