Wednesday 24 June 2009

Dreams: 24.06.2009

I had another dream of someone trying to break into our house (in Japan) this morning..
I have recently noticed that I have this recurring dreams of similar sorts: either I'm hiding inside the house not to be seen from any windows, locking all the doors and windows, or trying to get help (police I guess) for intruders/burglars.
And 80% of my dreams are set in my home in Japan or nearby neighbourhood.

In this dream,
I was on my own in the house, just came back but am going out for a little shopping, I have a eco bag on my shoulder and ready to leave, when I just left the door into the garden, I witness a car accident whereby 2 bikes and a car are involved. I see the moment when a biker fell on the ground.
A car door in the middle of 2 bikes opens and there're 3 guys in it. 2 of them come out and ask me what I've seen, I think they need an eye witness so I say what I saw, "I just saw the biker fell on the ground but couldn't see anything else"
For some reason, I have a bad air form these guys and the whole thing, so I try not to talk anymore, and I remember to lock all the doors of the house, the back door wasn't locked.
As I tried to go back to the house to lock the door, one of the guys asked me if I have some pain killers, "yes, no problem, I have ibuprofen, I'll bring some, can you wait around here?" I say.
But on the contrary to my intention of trying to get them away from me and the house, they follow me to the front door. I shut the door as I walk in to get the pain killers which I actually had in my bag but pretended I have in the house so I can go back and lock the door.
I walk in and lock the front door where they wait. I dashed to the back door and lock it too, then go back to the front door just to slip 2 tablets out to them before I shut again to lock it.

Right, it's been 2 days and I already forgot the rest of the story.
It was uneasy feeling..
My reading is that I have some unfinished business and worries in my house back in Japan.
Mostly about my parents I worry as they get older and I still find it hard to grasp that I am not a little girl raised, supported, loved, taught etc anymore and should be supporting my parents in return from now on..

No comments: