Friday 24 July 2009

Square photos: Footsteps


Like many people, I am more often taking my compact camera with me than too "pro"-looking big SLR cameras nowadays. It's simply an easy way not to miss an opportunity to capture what I see casually, let alone the quality of the compact cameras getting so great.
I have purchased my new compact camera which I tend to upgrade/change every year, my latest one is a Ricoh's CX-1. It's a great camera for its auto-compensation light adjustment system and the lens etc, but my personal favourite is its square format option.
I have a lovely Hasselbrad (If you're not familiar with camera brand, this is like a Gibson for guitars, Alfa Romeo for cars) which is decorating my room but not bee out for a while (I feel guilty but can't simply have time/money to shoot films so much nowadays), so this option is perfect for me, I love 6x6!
Here are some shots I took and currently expanding the project called "Footsteps"














No comments: