Monday 15 November 2010

Dream: 15.11.10

Haven't kept my dreams here in a while..
This is a short one yet very dramatic, so it ought to be remembered..
In my dream, I was freelancing for Guinness World Records like I do in reality, my friend Kay whom I cover for when she's away/busy and who organizes my job, called up and said I needed to be in the office to work.
The "office" is ....in outer SPACE!

I along with some employees who are going there (commuting?) lined up in a circle of a rocket with all space costume in white, I just follow other people's doings, hold a bar steady..
5-6 of us are on top of the rocket, either transparent or no outer shell at all as I can see well where we are going above us. There was a count down, proper NASA style, then shoot! It is so fast I can't move or feel scared. Although I cant move or too scared to look down or up, I can feel that we're going through the earth's atmosphere, so while-blue, and in the speed of a rocket, we are traveling good 10-30 seconds, I knew we reached the area we could burst anytime with such intense pressure (is this theory right here? just like in extreme underwater scenario).
I could feel (and still remember) the very tight feeling, almost like being squeezed like a toothpaste tube, just as I thought I couldn't take it anymore, I see a spacecraft above us opening for us to land there, then we regained the normal "habitable" air environment.
There we arrived at a base "office" where people are working in costume like in Star Trek.
That was it! I have no idea why I had this dream (I was watching "Nowhere boy" beginning of the film before I went to bed, before that I attended Acid Mother's Temple etc New Japanese Music Festival at Cafe Oto, before that I was walking on muddy heath..I see no element to contribute to this sci-fi dream) yet the sense of pressure and the speed I experienced was unbelievable for a dream I enjoyed going to the outer space once in my life :)

No comments: