Saturday 26 September 2009

Dreams: 26.09.2009

I had a dream of fire, it was scary and even felt a bit of heat.
I was having a meal with Mariko in a restaurant but looked more of market food stall.
We were sharing a big plate of pizza like food, a taster of different flavor (some being very Japanese flavour like Yuzu and Daikon).
I was sitting so far from her we couldn't talk, so I moved my s
eating to next to her.
When we were still eating, a Chinese guy came in running and shouting in Chinese, he tells me something in upsetting state, he sensed I don't understand the language, so went to tell other people, but at this time I saw a fire blaze coming our way from Mariko's side of the building.
We panicked, and I took her hand and started running towards window which leads to outside.
At this point, the fire was so close we needed immediate evacuation.
We noticed that the way we were going to escape from the fire was also in blaze and found ourselves sandwiched in fire.
The ground got very hot and I was in bare feet.
Mariko was couching and sat down almost losing to fight, I tried
to take her but she wouldn't come, so I make a move more towards the open field where this happened to be the playground near my home in Japan.
I felt like I abandoned her, but somehow she made it where I was where f
inally was safe from the fire.

Another dream was full of bees.
They were flying everywhere and were more than 100's in group.
I blush around to avoid contact, but at some point they seemed to be sleeping/resting and they all had shells over their body which all had various illustrations, like those in London cabs, some advert designs on them.
I spot some had helmet illustrations on and some similar ones and so on.



No comments: